Air Fryer Whole Roasted Chicken
Perfect Air Fryer Chicken
I absolutely LOVE my Air Fryer. It's a game changer when it comes to quick healthy meals.
This is my go-to recipe for when I need a healthy dinner on the table that does not require me to be hands on in the kitchen. I can do other things while this bird cooks.
1. 3lb Chicken (Preferably organic/pasture raised)
2. Poultry rub (I use this one )
3. Optional: Fresh Thyme, Rosemary, and Sage
Make sure your air fryer basket is at least 5.8 quart).
1. In a large bowl, generously rub the poultry rub all over the chicken. Rub inside the cavity as well. Place the fresh herbs inside the cavity
2. Preheat the air fryer to 350F for 5 minutes
3. Transfer the prepared chicken to the air fryer basket belly side down.
4. Air Fry for 25 minutes. Then Flip the chicken and roast for another 25 minutes.
5. The chicken should be done at this time. To make sure, test the internal temperature between the leg and the thigh bones. It should read 165F. The juices should run clear when you insert a knife there.
6. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and let rest for 10 minutes before carving.